Read our IT recruitment frequently asked questions to understand how we can help your company.
What types of companies do you work with?
Our experienced recruitment team has worked with IT and non-IT companies based in and outside Europe.
Outsourcing your IT recruitment to IT Experts Europe is a smart move for any business, but it’s especially beneficial for businesses in the IT industry.
This is because it allows you to focus on what you do best – running your business – while allowing us to take care of all the tedious tasks involved with finding qualified IT professionals.
How long are your typical staff contracts?
There is no “typical” assignment or contract.
At IT Experts Europe, we are always ready to find solutions “custom-made” for your business to ensure the continuity and success of your company.
We help our clients recruit temporary and permanent remote IT staff positions.
We also offer onsite or hybrid (onsite and remote) work options.
Why should our company outsource IT recruitment to IT Experts Europe?
At IT Experts Europe, we have the knowledge and expertise necessary to identify the specific skillsets required for each position and the ability to find candidates who possess those skillsets.
We understand that every company has different requirements, so we offer flexible services designed to meet your needs.
In addition, they can also provide valuable insights into the latest trends in the IT industry, which can help businesses ensure that they’re always ahead of the curve.
What industries do you recruit staff for?
Our experienced recruitment team has placed numerous IT consultants in European companies in different industries, including but not limited to IT, healthcare and fintech.
We are based in the European Union and understand GDPR and all other EU regulations.
We are regularly recruiting the following IT consultants for European companies:
• Database administrators (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL and other database experts)
• Cloud engineers and architects
• AWS specialists
• Java developers
• Full stack developers
• Front-end developers
• Back-end developers
• Linux specialists
• Project managers
Do you offer remote or onsite profiles?
Yes, we do offer flexible candidates for remote, onsite and hybrid work.
What is the exact recruitment process?
Our IT staff recruitment process includes the following stages:
• A dedicated account manager who will be on hand throughout the entire recruitment process
• An initial consultation where we will discuss your requirements and what you hope to achieve through the recruitment process
• The identification of suitable candidates based on our extensive database of candidates
• Interview preparation and facilitation
• On-going support during the interview stage
• Ongoing communication between all parties involved
• Post-interview debriefing and follow up
• Reporting back to you on the progress of the recruitment process
• Help with contract negotiations if required
• Any other tasks as agreed upon at the outset
This is a proven process which results in successful staff recruitment.
You get the perfect person for your vacancy without worrying about the details.
Our team of recruiters will work closely with you throughout the recruitment process to ensure that you get the results you want.
Do you only work with big companies?
We work with all types of businesses.
Whether your company is looking to hire one consultant or a whole team of IT staff, our services will allow you to get precisely what you need.
How do we contact IT Experts Europe?
If you would like to learn more about our IT recruitment services or if you want to discuss your current IT staffing needs with an expert, contact us today at email@example.com or click the button below: